Monday, September 19, 2011

My brain is in park, I swear...

I just looked at the breeding schedule I published on my website.  What a dummy I am.  I have Tweek in there twice!  What a little hussy.  Callahan and Captain!!  Well, ok, not likely because Callahan will turn Captain into a pile of broken parts.  So, I think I am going to not breed Lily this year and not use Callahan at all.  Wow, I am hampered by the number of kidding pens I have to use.  I could just let them kid on the goat barn but I'm really not ready for that yet.  How can I keep track of them if they are out there dropping babies everywhere??  No heat lamps either.  No, I'm not going to do that.  I'll just have to figure something out............................................................nope, haven't got it figured yet..................

No comments:

Post a Comment