Saturday, April 7, 2012

You bet I'm starting a new post already!!

Baby rush!  Tweek had twins, boy and girl.  (YES!! A GIRL!!).  Trixie had twins...2 boys..GRRR, and Nemmie had a big...you guessed it..boy.  Wow, 19 kids, 5 girls, 14 boys.  Gonna have a lot of wethers running around.  

Well, I put Rhea and Jabberwocky out with the herd.  The little devil still comes running to me so that is great.  Sprocket and her two girls are out with the herd and they don't run away either so that is great.  Still several mommies in the barn and some in the pens but cold weather coming.  Want to make sure everybody has warm place to go.

Back to the barn to check on the babies....too busy to sit at the computer for long but I will catch this blog up when I have more time.  Promise...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment