Monday, May 28, 2012

Wow!  They changed this whole interface.  So not impressed.  I hate change.
Well, anyway, again, it's been a while since I last posted.  What's new about that?  You ask.  Haha.  Nothing, I guess.

So as of today we have 25 babies on the ground, Pebbles is about 10 years overdue, Spooky is due in 3 days, no, sorry, 4 days.  Sweetpea is due in June and so is Shadow though I am doubtful that she caught, and Isis is due in July.

At the moment, all the babies are doing very well.  Growing like bad weeds and getting too big for their little kid collars.  Good thing I can tell them apart now! Taming baby goats is one of the easiest things to do in the world.....wait....I think I'm about to give away a very important breeder secret.....Well, it's probably ok as long as you don't tell anybody...

All you need to do is find a blanket, lay on the blanket on the ground and let them jump all over you.  You don't need to manhandle them, force them, or even have treats.  Most of the little wee ones aren't interested in treats yet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment